Monday, March 31, 2008

3rd Annual Compassion Run Signs 3/28/08 Pt. 1

The 3rd Annual Compassion Run 3/29/08 blog comes in 7 parts (Pt 6 is in 6A & 6B)..If you can't get to all the blogs by scrolling, then go to the left side of the page & click on the page you want to view in the archives area.. Remember, if there is a picture you want to see larger, simply click on the pic...Part 1 deals with the signs around town. I asked Pattie to send me the location list & then I would go take those pics.. Charles also told me the signs should be up at Evangel Temple Assembly of God Church, one of the main sponsor's & starting point for the Compassion Run...So, having this info planted in my head, I ventured out on Friday 3/28/08 to take the pics..Gotta say up front that riding Thursday had been nice with the temperature in the 90's. Friday I set out with a t-shirt on under my leather & those nice ventilated summer gloves...Wrong move on my part as it was 40 degrees out, a difference of 50 degrees from the day before. Made it interesting though...The pic above is the sign on EB US 287 at City View Dr., facing West.


Same sign location, less water tower...

Evangel Temple Marquis out front of the church just off Barnett Rd, between Seymour Hwy & Kell West.. This side faces North..


Evangel Temple Marquis facing South..Just off Barnett between Kell West & Seymour Hwy, in front of the church...


A mirror shot of the sign facing East on Seymour Hwy just East of Fairway


Another mirror pic of the sign on Seymour Hwy just East of Fairway..



The sign as it is meant to be seen on Seymour Hwy, east of Fairway.



The sign on Central Fwy (I-44) facing North, between Maurine Street & Iowa Park Rd.. It is on the East side of the Hwy.





The sign on Callfield, facing West just East of McNeil...



The sign on Callfield just East of McNeil...

Last view of the sign on Callfield, just East of McNiel.

The sign at US 287 & California facing East.
This will conclude Part 1. I was told that the signs will be up for at least another week...If ya didn't get to see one in person, you still have that week....Enjoy the blog, & pass it on to others that rode or worked as I couldn't get the info to all of them.. And that would be about 98.6 per cent of everyone there...so, until next blog/post....Ride safe..........John











No comments:

Post a Comment