Sunday, March 30, 2008

3rd Annual Compassion Run 3/29/08 Pt. 3

Part 3 of the 3rd Annual Compassion Run starts with the the last shot before line up and departure to Stop 1 at Four Stars Auto Ranch or as I like to call it, Four Stars M/C Ranch in Henrietta. Remember, if you want to see the picture bigger, click on the pic...This is a pic of some of the bikers heading to check out the different booths just prior to the call for line-up..

Russ & Bruce talking bikes just as Line 'Em Up is called...

Bikes are lining up to depart even as some riders are arriving & registering...

More riders heading up to the starting point...




Joe had gotten a ladder from some where & I had given him my camera to take these pics with...He catches me passing the guys on the left as I ride up to him to retrieve my camera...Many thanks Joe....


Started out a nice double nickel down FM 1954....


Sorry folks, this shot should be in Pt. 4...But since I would have to erase everything to edit it in, I'll put it here...This was out on Hwy 148 between Henrietta & Petrolia..A Northbound group passes us by as we stopped to take some pics.

Ahhh...That's better...A nice comfortable 70 mph out on the backroads of North Texas in the company of great riders....


A view over the windshield...I think this is out on FM 1954. Russ is in front of me on the left...



Speaking of Russ, here he is at that nice comfy speed of 70....


The view behind. Either on FM 1954 or Fm 148...


Russ again...We are very good friends. His wife Linda was sick & couldn't make it & my wife Janice worked till 0130 hrs & was still in bed when I left that morning. They both would of loved it had they been feeling better...

A view through the windshield. A few miles from where I took the other one...



The ticket & goodie table at Stop 1, Four Stars M/C Ranch in Henrietta Texas.



Me & Brenda at Stop 1.. She was riding with Leland.. I have known Brenda for years and she is a good friend of my wife..She was disappointed that Janice couldn't make it...



Russ, Leland & me at Stop 1, Four Stars M/C Ranch...



Me & Russ at Stop 1..Russ never stops grinning...I got me another bike & started riding with everyone to any & everywhere and now I can't stop grinning...Got that windshield primarily to keep the bugs, rocks & FOD outta my mouth & off my teeth...



Flip & Niki at Stop 1....There was a line 30 people long inside the dealership, so I started looking for some mesquite trees to water enroute to Stop 2..



Charles & Leland at stop 1....Notice they are grinning also....All you blog surfers take note: get a bike, start grinning..As a CMA member told me, get saved & follow Jesus, then ya can grin with confidence....He was & is so right!!!

Brenda & Russ at Stop 1..We all also used to work together....




The parking lot at Stop 1 is filling up as more bikes arrive.


Robbie & Russ in the parking lot of Stop 1...I haven't seen anyone else in pink leathers other than Robbie..I think she also has some pink/black leather gloves too...



The lot at Stop 1 in Henrietta...Busy place...Lots of bikes coming & going!!



Our groups bikes at Stop 1...



Russ's Harley..He is one of the Blue Knights of Texas Chapter XX and calls his bike the Black Knight....So, here is the Blue Knights' Black Knight...
This will conclude Part 3.........John



























No comments:

Post a Comment