Monday, July 20, 2009

Jillian Michaels - Is She Hot?


Stiles Points is bringing back an old favorite - Is She Hot?...the first woman to be analyzed, prodded, and reviewed is Jillian Michaels...

Jillian Michaels Bio
Born - February 18, 1974, Los Angeles
Age - 35 years old
Job - Personal trainer and beast on "Biggest Loser"

Jillian is the scary workout trainer who does not take crap on "The Biggest Loser"...I only watched the show 3 times and she scared the crap out of me...believe it or not, by the time she was an adolescent, she was overweight...her mom encouraged her to take part in physical activities...she soon began attending martial arts classes...as they say, the rest is history...she is only 5'1" - so she is not some Chyna-like beast...Jillian also is the author of two physical fitness books...

Is Jillian Michaels Hot?
Okay, I could see a lot of men being turned off by her because she is so physically fit...fit or not, she is hot...she has that "I'll fuck the shit out of you" look in her eye...I guarantee that sex with her would not be soft and cuddly, but hard and rough...I would have to keep my cellphone by the bed because I would probably need to call 911 for cardiac arrest...beside her smoking eyes, she has nice color to her skin, not pale, and wonderful dreamy lips...she is muscular, but not overly built...so yes, Jillian Michaels is hot...

So what do you think?...

No comments:

Post a Comment