Monday, August 23, 2010

Dewi Persik change its name

JAKARTA - I want to worship her fast is disrupted, dangdut singer Dewi Persik change its name. During fasting, the owner of rocking this sawing want to re-use the original name, the Dewi Muria Agung
Dewi Persik
Dewi Persik ganti nama
"When I worship, I do not want people to know his worship Dewi Persik is what it is like. When fasting, I want to be known as the Dewi Muria Agung, not Dewi Persik," he said when met at the concert 'Masterpiece 21 RCTI', Istora Senayan , Jakarta, Saturday (08/21/2010) night.
Jamil Saipul ex-wife is claiming happy fasting. Goddess of the fasting month this time hoping he becomes a better person.
"Obviously I want to be a good human being again. But when the fast is a problem that's up to me personally and my God," he said.
Fasting no longer support life without a problem for artists who are now joining this RCM. Goddess can only pray God to give the couple the best.
"I still singles and I feel fine fasting without a partner. I can only pray God will give the best partner," he concluded.

Source = http://id.omg.yahoo.com/news/bulan-puasa-dewi-persik-ganti-nama-zwp4-365413.html

No comments:

Post a Comment