Monday, August 25, 2008

Uncle Kurt & Aunt Shirley's Soon To Be Harley Trike 8-25-08

I mentioned on the 8-23-08 post that our Uncle Kurt & Aunt Shirley were going to go to Kansas City to look at a Harley Trike. The picture I put on that post showed them on a Gold Wing trike that they had test driven. Now, Uncle Kurt has always had Harley's and loves them and Harley's are in his blood. Like I mentioned, age means nothing as he is 80 yrs old and when he makes his mind up to do something, he does it. I can honestly say he is in better shape than men half his age and could handle a two wheeled Harley if he so desired. But, tonight I got the picture below from them so scroll down and take a look see at the future addition to the family and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE...



This is the trike they want: a 2009 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide. Heck, I didn't even know Harley made trikes. But this is a great looking ride and I am almost as excited as they are, about them getting it..

This will conclude this post. More on the trike as they send me info. Tomorrow, Sissy (Steve's wife) & I are going to Henrietta Texas to check on a 2008 105th Anniversary Edition Harley Softtail for me..I may even trade in Ms. Clone. So, if all goes well, I may be riding up to Missouri on a Harley myself.. Having had several Harley's, it is time for me to return to the world of Harley..Should've never left it....Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and be sure to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more motorcycle posts back to January 08. Until next ride & post, ya'll be careful, ride safe & keep the rubber on the road......JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment