Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures Of Justin Bieber

Teen Idol Justin Bieber Causes Riot at Long Island Mall

justin-bieber

Justin Bieber

Who is Justin Bieber? Well, that was the first question on my mind when I heard that a crowd of 3,000 people had flipped the eff out over him at Garden City, Long Island’s Roosevelt Field Mall. Anyway, it’s turns out he’s this 15-year-old teen pop star, in what I believe to be the Aaron Carter mode. And, when it comes to hormonal tween girls, you know what that means. Riot!!!

And when I say there was a riot, I mean some shit seriously went down: Five people were hospitalized with minor injuries, and one person was arrested. Meanwhile, Island Def Jam VP James Roppo “was charged with endangering the welfare of children and obstructing governmental administration for refusing to send a Twitter message asking the crowd to disperse,” despite the fact that Bieber’s label later released a statement apologizing to fans. Well, that’s a new crime for our new technology-driven world. But I’m guessing that if the publicity helps sell Bieber’s album, My World, which comes out this week, then Roppo won’t be too broken up about spending a night or two in the clink.
Picture Of Justin Bieber
Picture Of Justin Bieber
Picture Of Justin Bieber
Picture Of Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment