Friday, June 25, 2010

Make a Widget Translate Header on Top Right Corner

Make a Widget Translate Header on Top Right Corner - Before learning tentnag follow these tips, my friend had chechk this article yet? 
Blog buddy wants to be known to everyone? Indonesian people have guns just dropping by, but also an outsider. Then how to pamper people outside? Guns pake us their language? Put only "Translator Widget."
Translator of the most popular widget is from google translate. My friend once tried to make it? Then how do I make it? Well, it's easy. 

First, open the page "Google Translate" Click Here



Second, get the code. . As * save the code *
I would ask my friend about where you want to put the widget google translator?In the sidebar? Footer?In this post I will share tips google translator widget is placed on strategic locations, namely at the top right corner of the blog header buddy ^ _ ^
How?
follow these steps,Open an account buddy bloggersOpen Design / DesignChoose Edit HTMLThen find the code <div id='header-wrapper'>Place the following code just below the code above<div style='float:right'>
 
Widget CODE TRANSLATOR here</ Div>



No comments:

Post a Comment