Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Greetings From Sunny Tucson Arizona 4/15/08

On Saturday, 4/12/08 ,at 0400 hrs I left Wichita Falls Texas for a non-stop m/c ride to Tucson Arizona. I have to say this now to all of my friends that thought that the old man couldn't do it or shouldn't try to do it all in one day: I appreciate your concern for my well being. I apologize that I said it would not bother my butt. Between El Paso & Las Cruces N.M., it bothered my butt..REALLY became a concern as to,whether my butt would stay attached to my body..I wiggled, shifted in the seat, and stood up on the foot boards..No relief.. So, I had to stop 3 times to walk around and get things back to feeling natural. Other than that, the ride here was great & a piece of cake..No problems with any traffic..Everyone was friendly. Anyway, the planned 13 hr trip turned out to be an 18 hr non stop trip as I arrived at Bill & Jackie's at 2200 hr Saturday night.
Bill's computer does not have the 3x5 floppy port so I can't upload any pics but I will when I return back home around the 1st of May..Everything here is spectacular & to coin a phrase from McDonald's: I be lovin' it!!! So if I can keep from walking into cacti in the desert, I will get some great pics...Till my return to the homeland, ya'll be safe & keep the rubber on the road...........John

No comments:

Post a Comment