Friday, May 20, 2011

heidi montag surgery gone wrong

heidi montag surgery gone wrong. implants have gone wrong.
  • implants have gone wrong.



  • skunk
    Apr 11, 12:24 PM
    Ok, good questions and thoughts. Let me explain/expound upon my statement. The bolded part below seems to be what is drawing the most reaction.

    without an accurate understanding of who God is and our relationship to him these good works become nothing but acts of vanity and self glorification that serve only to advance pride and promote self-reliance.


    I am not speaking about conscious motivation within an individuals actions/behavior, although that could be true as we all know people do at times act out of selfish and prideful intentions.You are not necessarily talking about motivation which is either conscious or unconscious. The objection to this idea of man - and other species, too - being altruistic without a licence from El is highly objectionable itself. Is it that you do not want to allow independent action? Where then is free will? Where are other faiths? Does the giving of alms by Muslims count for nothing, too?





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag breaks down in
  • Heidi Montag breaks down in



  • SevenInchScrew
    Oct 15, 11:59 AM
    Is breakpoint a re-make of a halo 2 extra map?
    No





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Tagged: Plastic Surgery
  • Tagged: Plastic Surgery



  • jobberwacky
    Oct 15, 06:09 PM
    Is there any medical concern with sharing earbuds?
    Just buy a red nano and you'll be ok :D





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. heidi montag after surgery
  • heidi montag after surgery



  • ChrisA
    Apr 2, 02:59 AM
    An "Image Sensor" is not a camera. The sensor is part of a camera. In addition to a sensor one needs to add at least a lens, some buffer memory and a controller. Sony makes image sensors for many, other camera makers.

    8MP is way to many pixels for a cell phone camera. The only reason to have so many is for marketing purposes because consumers seem to think (wrongly) that more is better. What really limits sharpness of a cell phone camera is the physical size of the lens. If the lens projects a blurred image onto the focal plane the best sensors will simply make a very good recording of the blurred image.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag
  • Heidi Montag



  • netdog
    Jan 11, 05:21 PM
    The MacJordan Nike MacBook, complete with Swoosh. Available today at Niketown.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. In an interview Heidi recently
  • In an interview Heidi recently



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 6, 09:51 AM
    Now you got it.

    All hail Steve Jobs!

    Yeah, you keep drinking that Kool-aid buddy. :p ;) :D

    Don't get me wrong, I think the new iMac is awesome. I currently use a G4 iMac myself. I'm just making a case for the Conroe minitower, that's all. ;) :cool:





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag is not happy with
  • Heidi Montag is not happy with



  • jholzner
    Oct 15, 04:41 PM
    We heard something really similar to that when every other company released video-playing mp3 players before Apple did, and Jobs said he didn't see anybody wanting to have portable video. Well, Apple bit its tongue and released it, calling it "innovation".

    Actually, I believe he said portable video was a waste of time becuase there was no content to PLAY on these devices...and back then, there wasn't. Apple released their iPod with video AND the ability to actually use it.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. On Heidi Montag:
  • On Heidi Montag:



  • rusty2192
    Mar 3, 06:58 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5136/5495863630_aa34dfa366.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48874590@N02/5495863630/)

    I may go back here sometime and try to find a better vantage point where the tree isn't in the shot.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. known as Heidi Montag was
  • known as Heidi Montag was



  • Fatal Darkness
    Aug 24, 12:57 PM
    Batteries with the Sony technology (used in Apple, Dell, and Sony laptops, among others) have recently been catching fire, with Dell recently recalling 4.1 million batteries.

    Can Sony do anything right these days?





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag Makes Post
  • Heidi Montag Makes Post



  • kas23
    Nov 23, 07:23 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

    This just proves how idiotic humanity is. These songs have been available in multiple formats for over 40 years, but only now, since they are offered in a lossy digital file, do people buy them.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Tila Tequila disses Heidi
  • Tila Tequila disses Heidi



  • swingerofbirch
    Jul 22, 10:55 PM
    This is interesting. Quite a long way from the days of 32 MB Mp3 players.

    Apple with their success I am sure has long term visions for the iPod as a platform beyond music. In a way it's a new computer platform for them.

    They have already pushed iPods into education at the university level (I never got the utility in that), but with eBook functionality the plot thickens. Students could buy all their textbooks from iTunes. In fact, there already are specific iTunes stores for colleges (the one I am familiar with is Stanford). And of course, some iTunes albums already come with PDFs. This could herald true album art along with the entire booklet stored on the iPod.

    iPods are ubiquitous. But books are even more ubiquitous. But what could be even more ubiquitous than a book? An iPod that is both and iPod and a book!

    They were smart to give it such a generic name (iPod) with as broad of a platform as it is becoming.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag after her surgery
  • Heidi Montag after her surgery



  • Skika
    Mar 25, 12:14 PM
    Is it for ipad also? I currently have my macbook in for repair, could i update in with my friend's pc who has itunes in the meantime?





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Does Heidi Montag Pratt look
  • Does Heidi Montag Pratt look



  • steadysignal
    Mar 29, 12:35 PM
    Man, Apple keeps getting lower and lower. First Walmart, now this?

    made my day, this comment....





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag before and after
  • Heidi Montag before and after



  • AxisOfBeagles
    Mar 8, 07:41 PM
    This is just pretty.

    Cool shot! I loved that place when I visited 5 years ago, and your photo instantly took me back to the sunrises there...

    thank you both. Curiously enough, that particular photo is not my most favorite. It seems a bit too busy to me and is definitely burned out in some of that background. But a number of people have responded positively to it - which merely goes to show that I don't have a clue.

    My own favorite is the first i posted a couple days back ... which I continue to tweak and improve in post

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5180/5509358757_3a1b3eebe0_z.jpg





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Transformation: Heidi#39;s
  • Transformation: Heidi#39;s



  • Sam Yikin
    Mar 29, 12:25 AM
    This Constitutional issue is something of a moot point... Congress has only declared war FIVE times in the history of the country (the War of 1812, Mexican-American, Spanish-American, WWs I&II). There are 125 occasions where the President has acted with no approval from Congress. Also, the War Powers Resolution is essentially valid, as it has never been tested by courts.

    In my personal view, I'm fine with the president being able to enact a limited amount of military action, as long as there are no long-term liabilities for the country. Congress is so juvenile, inefficient, and bitchy that I'm fine with not having to rely on them every time there is a clear humanitarian need to act.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. heidi montag plastic surgery
  • heidi montag plastic surgery



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 3, 03:51 PM
    ??

    I think he's referring to the "Fun, New products" event. That wasn't a disaster at all though, it was forum people predicting MacBooks, Mac Pros, new iPods blah blah blah. As predicted the Mac Mini was transitioned and the iPod got a Hi-Fi, but everyone else wanted more.





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag#39;s Plastic Surgeon
  • Heidi Montag#39;s Plastic Surgeon



  • rxse7en
    Aug 3, 06:02 PM
    MacBook Pro 17" C2D + Adobe Creative Suite Universal
    MacBook Pro 17" C2D + Adobe Creative Suite Universal
    MacBook Pro 17" C2D + Adobe Creative Suite Universal
    MacBook Pro 17" C2D + Adobe Creative Suite Universal
    MacBook Pro 17" C2D + Adobe Creative Suite Universal

    My mantra for announcements voodoo. :D





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. Heidi Montag and Michael
  • Heidi Montag and Michael



  • Phil A.
    Aug 3, 01:45 AM
    I think the point the video is trying to make is that buggy device drivers are a big hole into the OS (nothing earth shattering about that!). Presumably they did it against a Mac to get more publicity (and to be fair, if it had been a PC we'd have had people on here shouting about how insecure Windows is!), but the fact they used a 3rd party card raises lots of questions in my mind. The first is that it could be a single wireless card on the market that has such bad drivers that there are holes in all versions of their drivers. The second is that it is possible that they actually wrote the drivers themselves complete with holes they could "exploit". The thinking behind this suggestion is why on earth would any 3rd party manufacturer create a USB wireless card with Intel OSX drivers for it? (I don't think kernel device drivers can work under rosetta) - there wouldn't be a market for it at all. The other option is that the driver is the same one used for Airport, but in that case why not just exploit the Airport card?

    IMO the message is a valid but simple one - your OS is only as secure as the device drivers it's using, but beyond that it's full of FUD





    heidi montag surgery gone wrong. the-hills-dr-90210-slams-heidi
  • the-hills-dr-90210-slams-heidi



  • z4n3
    Apr 18, 02:06 PM
    I'm still under NDA, so I can't tell you as much as I would like about what was NOT talked about at the SuperMeet, but I will quote one Apple rep that I spoke with after the event: "This is only the first look, wait until we can share the full announcement."

    I heard what the execs were saying after the event. There is much more to come. And I can't wait!



    P.S. Don't let the negative rumors get you too worried, yet. Those that know, can't say. Those that don't know, are just guessing and enjoy making you nervous. We will all know more soon.





    clevin
    Sep 2, 11:25 PM
    This is a very hollow argument. For this to be valid, you have to only consider five year old computers. Consider any computer that is about two years old, and you have computers that, on the one hand, shipped with Windows XP and, on the other hand, shipped with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Now, we have the release of Leopard and Vista! Mac users pay... $129! Windows users pay... $399! Which is cheaper?

    lol, please be honest, in next 5 years, you will need only update windows once (XP->Vista), and you will need to update OSX at least 3 times. Apple is ripping people off on this, there is no question about it, all these ".1" incremental update should not have a price more than $60 at all.





    Ugg
    Mar 10, 07:19 PM
    The Pauls are nothing more than drama queens who distort facts for their own nefarious purposes.

    I'll be glad when their shrill, messianic voices are drowned out by voices of reason.





    silentnite
    Mar 21, 02:46 PM
    That's exactly why I don't have a wife. Yet! :D





    DavidLeblond
    Jul 24, 03:20 PM
    *WARNING* The following post was posted without me having read the previous 7 pages of posts.

    I use to have an eReader. It was excellent for reading books in bed. Unfortunately, you couldn't read books in the bath, at the beach, in sunlight, or anywhere where you could drop it. Actually you could pretty much only read books in bed.

    eBooks aren't the future, they are the past. There is a reason the craze didn't take off last time. You just can't beat a book.





    mrgreen4242
    Aug 30, 08:50 AM
    As I've heard from those who've actually used Vista, Aero is the only reason to install it (thus far at least). Home Basic does not include Aero.

    Assuming my Windows-using companions are correct, Home Basic thusly has nothing to offer. Hence, it is crap.

    Q.E.D.

    -Clive
    AH, see what you take for a reason not get it I take for just the very reason I want it... The ONLY thing I would Windows for are gaming and running one DB app that doesn't have an OSX version (yet - the next revision, which should be out before Vista, they claim will, woowoo).

    So, for the most part I just want to boot into Windows to play a game or two. Which means that I want the leanest, least resource using Windows installation I can get. And the cheapest. As long as Vista Home Basic supports DX10 and all these "Vista exclusive" games that are being announced it will suffice for 75% of the Mac/Boot Camp crowd... and only cost $100. Probably snag it for $70 if you wait a bit and get an OEM copy from Newegg.

    Vista+BootCamp = Wintendo.

    Booya!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment